Vielen Dank, wir werden uns in Kürze bei Ihnen melden.
High secured data centers
Modern, energy-efficient hosting
Two locations, one quality of hosting
With every server you launch with us, you have the choice of two locations: from Strasbourg in France or St. Louis/USA. But No matter which location you opt for, both data centres are highly-modern and guarantee the best protection of your data through comprehensive security concepts - including early fire detection, 24/7 controls by personnel and cameras, tight access restrictions and much more.
Our European DataDock in Strasbourg
DataDock has been in planning since 2007 and first became operational in 2010. The primary aim was a certain energy efficiency, to reduce both environmental impact and also operating costs. With the integration of a unique well-cooling into the data center concept, energy consumption at DataDock can be kept so low that it has been acclaimed the greenest data center in Europe.
- Fully redundant MPLS ring structure with a total capacity of 550 Gbit/s
- Backbone connects the data center on one path directly with Frankfurt, as well as on another redundant path over Paris and Brussels
- All data is delivered to the Internet with optimal performance and accessibility
- 66% less power consumption for the data center infrastructure, when compared to the average data center
- 25% less overall energy consumption
- Electrical supply: Transformers, low-voltage mains distribution, UPS components and generators each with n+1 or 2n+1 redundancies
- Cooling: Well systems, pumps and cooling circuits each with n+1 or 2n+1 redundancies
- Auditing: Highest attainable rating of five stars in 2013 from Datacenter Star Audit (DCSA)
- Core backbone Frankfurt-Strasbourg: 100 Gbit, Deutsche Telekom: 17x 10Gbit, Level(3): 10x 10Gbit, TeliaSonera: 8x 10Gbit, Cogent: 5x 10Gbit, Telefónica: 3x 10Gbit, DE-CIX: 6 x 10Gbit, ECIX: 6 x 10 Gbit
Our US DataPort in St. Louis, MO
The data center in St. Louis became operational in 2013 and is currently considered one of the most modern data centers worldwide. It stands out particularly for its strategically optimal location in the heart of the USA, has connectivity to all major carriers and sits directly on the main artery of the American network.
- It is located in St. Louis, in the center of the USA – with best connectivity for both the East and the West Coast
- Fastest route is always selected automatically
- Completely redundant layout: Upon loss of one carrier, the system rapidly switches to another backbone
- Availability is permanently maintained
- Space: 14,000 sq ft
- Capacity: 2MW generator, UPS-protected
- Cooling: 17x 30 ton CRACs = 510 tons total cooling capacity, redundant cooling loop
- Audited in accordance to SOC2 (Security Operation Center)
- Cogent: 6x 10Gbit (+ further 10x 10Gbit available), TeliaSonera: 6x 10Gbit
We will gladly answer any questions you may have: From Monday to Saturday between 08:00AM and 8:00PM personally by telephone - and round-the-clock by email.
Telephone: +49 2233 - 612-4894